2. If you already have a Mountain Hub account, enter your e-mail address and password. Otherwise, click on “sign up” to make an account.
3. Click on the yellow “+” in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Click on “Snow Conditions”
5. Position the map so that the snow crystal pointer is located over the spot where you took your measurement. Note that you can also enter latitude and longitude coordinates into the URL.
6. Once you have your location set, click on the space to the right of “Snow Depth” in the “Snow Conditions” window. Enter in your observered snow depth, in units of centimeters. (NOTE: only centimeters will be accepted in this web application). Then click the “NEXT” button.
7. Confirm your observation, and then click the “SUBMIT” button.