1. You already launched the Mountain Hub app before taking off your pack, assembling your probe, and measuring the snow depth. This gave your phone time to locate your position.
2. Touch the + button at the bottom of the screen.
3. Touch the Snow Condition icon.
4. Touch the camera icon if you wish to include a photograph (optional). You can also include a comment and information about avalanche conditions (optional). Otherwise, simply touch the Next button.
5. Touch the Snowpack Depth option.
6. Touch the units button to toggle between inches and centimeters. Then enter your measurement with the keypad. When you have entered your measurement, touch the blue check-mark.
7. Back at the Snow Conditions page, you should see your entered measurement (it will be in inches). Touch the next button.
8. Make sure that your measurement is Public. Then hit the submit button! That’s all there is to it.